Friday, November 19, 2010

Holiday Bloganza

Hi, ya'll.  I have been so busy the last couple of weeks, because I am going to have a gift show tomorrow, here locally.  I have been making lots of things, but haven't had to time to write posts.  I have been taking photos, though, and should have some new gift idea posts up here soon.

I was invited to participate in the holiday bloganza by Teri at My Journey with Candida, and the deadline is today to enter.  I am going to contribute a handmade gift as a prize.  For now, I am just calling it a mystery handmade gift, because I haven't posted about this gift idea yet.



 Head over to the Holiday Bloganza and read about this contest; one winner takes all, and there were over 25 prizes when I last looked.  The contest doesn't start until 11/22/10 and runs until 12/6/10.  You have to follow this blog (and all the blogs who are contributing prizes) in order to win the pot and there are extra points for leaving comments.  This looks like it will be a lot of fun!

I will post again here soon.  Happy Sewing!